Resources for agents
These resources will help you to advise and support students with their applications to study at York.
Your key contacts
- International team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Admissions: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic departments
- Guide for York overseas agents (PDF , 2,991kb)
- Overseas agents confirmation of services (MS Word , 37kb)
- Overseas agents confirmation of services (PDF , 150kb)
- Overseas agents confirmation of services post-application (MS Word , 37kb)
- Overseas agents confirmation of services post-application (PDF , 140kb)
- An introduction to the University of York
- Why choose York?
- Our awards and achievements
- Term dates
- Undergraduate prospectus
- Postgraduate prospectus
Applying to York
- Undergraduate courses
- Undergraduate applications
- Undergraduate English language requirements
- Undergraduate fees and funding
- Postgraduate courses
- Postgraduate applications
- Postgraduate English language requirements
- Postgraduate fees and funding
We also offer:
- International foundation pathways
- Pre-sessional English courses (undergraduates)
- Pre-sessional English courses (postgraduates)
- Visas and immigration advice
Manage your students' application
You can log in on behalf of a student to track the progress their application and upload supporting documents using You@York.
Arrival and preparation
Would you like to become a new agent?
If you'd like to be considered as an overseas representative for York you'll need to complete our online form. Tell us about who you currently work with and what you plan to offer to the University of York. We'll get back to you within two weeks.