The University of York has been welcoming students from all over the
world since it was established. International students form an
integral part of the community on campus, and currently just over 20% of
our students come from outside the UK.
Why study at York?
- The University recently joined the prestigous Russell Group of leading UK Universities.
- Consistently among the top UK universities and the top 100 universities in the world
(THE/Thompson-Reuter World University Rankings and QS World University Rankings)
- Enjoy studying and living in a very safe and beautiful parkland campus
- Located close to the centre of York, recently voted European Tourism City of the year
- York was recently ranked 4th safest city in the UK in the Complete University Guide's 'How Safe is your City?' ranking.
Fees and funding