Our five specialist Film and Television Production courses offer the technical, critical and creative skills to enable you to take the next step in your career. You will gain a solid grounding in single camera film and television production with specialist knowledge in your chosen area: Cinematography, Directing, Producing, Sound or Visual Effects. You will also share some modules and engage in group production to better understand how collaboration works in industry.
All five courses are accredited by ScreenSkills, the skills and training body for the British film and television industries.
We have a range of industry-standard facilities that you'll be able to access including:
- a professional-grade 140-seat 4K digital cinema with certified Dolby Digital and DTS surround-sound
- numerous professional shooting spaces including a black box/sound stage, two rehearsal rooms and two broadcast-ready HD television studios
- two postproduction labs featuring Adobe Creative Cloud, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Nuke, and other leading industry packages
- high-end picture finishing, including DaVinci Resolve and Autodesk Flame Premium Suites
- professional audio recording suites featuring live rooms and bespoke Foley, ADR and mixdown facilities
- three Red Digital Cinema cameras configured for professional film production and industry-standard camera systems for location HD production
- professional audio equipment for mono, stereo and surround-sound recording
- a dedicated Interactive Media lab with interactive peripherals such as a Wacom Cintiq, game consoles, Leap Motion sensors, tracking cameras and high-end immersive VR headsets
- a design lab for user experience evaluation and creative design work