A guide for travelling across campus
Posted on 11 September 2020
Our travel and transport team have produced a handy inter-campus guide to help you navigate your way across campus by bike and foot.
We’re always looking for ways to encourage active travel across the campus, from nearby communities, and to and from the city.
Why not take a look?
- Walking or cycling could save you time in the long run.
- You’ll avoid queuing for the bus
- You’ll be leaving spaces available for those who most need to use the buses between campuses East and West.
- Keeping physically active is great for your physical and mental wellbeing
- You’ll be reducing your carbon footprint
Check out the Inter-campus Travel Guide (PDF , 845kb)