Physics studies the fundamental forces of nature in order to understand the structure, function and workings of the world around us. Find out more about our undergraduate degrees.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): changes to courses
The 2020/21 academic year will start in September. We aim to deliver as much face-to-face teaching as we can, supported by high quality online alternatives where we must.
Find details of the measures we're planning to protect our community.
- Year in industry
- Year abroad
- Course overview
- Physics Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Undergraduate Open Days and Visits
- Departmental online tours:
- Download our 2020 Physics Brochure (PDF , 4,622kb)
- Download our 2021 Physics Brochure (PDF , 1,111kb)