Our research covers many areas of classical and quantum physics.
Much of our research involves a distinctive blend of physical theory and sophisticated mathematical structures drawn particularly from algebra and analysis.
We have a broad range of expertise and welcome PhD applications in a number of topics.
- Dr Henning Bostelmann
- Professor Roger Colbeck
- Professor Ed Corrigan FRS
- Professor Chris Fewster
- Dr Eli Hawkins
- Professor Atsushi Higuchi
- Professor Niall MacKay
- Dr Matthew Pusey
- Dr Kasia Rejzner
- Dr Daniel Siemssen
- Professor Evgeny Sklyanin FRS
- Dr Benoit Vicedo
- Dr Stefan Weigert
- Dr Joseph Keir (Cambridge)
- Rutvij Bhavsar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palvinder Chhokar - email@example.com
- Samuel Crawford - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexandre Hefren De Vasconcelos Junior - email@example.com
- Vincenzo Fiorentino - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shashaank Khanna - email@example.com
- Bradley Lang - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vasileios Letsios - email@example.com
- Alistair Mansfield - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christoph Minz - email@example.com
- Maximilian Heinz Ruep - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lasse Schmieding - email@example.com
- Kuntal Sengupta - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Serrano Blanco - email@example.com
- Diego Vidal Cruz Prieto - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berend Visser - email@example.com
- Jennifer Winstone - firstname.lastname@example.org
We host regular seminars, lectures, study groups and informal meetings throughout the year.
Push the boundaries of knowledge in our supportive and stimulating environment.