Our research covers many areas of classical and quantum physics.
Much of our research involves a distinctive blend of physical theory and sophisticated mathematical structures drawn particularly from algebra and analysis.
We have a broad range of expertise and welcome PhD applications in a number of topics.
- Dr Henning Bostelmann
- Dr Roger Colbeck
- Professor Ed Corrigan FRS
- Professor Chris Fewster
- Dr Eli Hawkins
- Dr Atsushi Higuchi
- Professor Niall MacKay
- Dr Matthew Pusey
- Dr Kasia Rejzner
- Dr Daniel Siemssen
- Professor Evgeny Sklyanin FRS
- Dr Benoit Vicedo
- Dr Stefan Weigert
- Dr Joseph Keir (Cambridge)
- Rutvij Bhavsar - email@example.com
- Palvinder Chhokar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samuel Crawford - email@example.com
- Alexandre Hefren De Vasconcelos Junior - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brennen Fagan - email@example.com
- Vincenzo Fiorentino - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allan Gerrard - email@example.com
- Michael Kiss - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bradley Lang - email@example.com
- Vasileios Letsios - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alistair Mansfield - email@example.com
- Christoph Minz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximilian Ruep - email@example.com
- Lasse Schmieding - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Serrano Blanco - email@example.com
- Vilasini Venkatesh - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diego Vidal Cruz Prieto - email@example.com
- Jennifer Winstone - firstname.lastname@example.org
We host regular seminars, lectures, study groups and informal meetings throughout the year.
Push the boundaries of knowledge in our supportive and stimulating environment.