Our research covers many areas of classical and quantum physics.
Much of our research involves a distinctive blend of physical theory and sophisticated mathematical structures drawn particularly from algebra and analysis.
We have a broad range of expertise and welcome PhD applications in a number of topics.
- Dr Henning Bostelmann
- Professor Roger Colbeck
- Professor Ed Corrigan FRS
- Professor Chris Fewster
- Dr Eli Hawkins
- Professor Atsushi Higuchi
- Professor Niall MacKay
- Dr Matthew Pusey
- Dr Kasia Rejzner
- Professor Evgeny Sklyanin FRS
- Dr Benoit Vicedo
- Dr Stefan Weigert
- Dr Joseph Keir (Cambridge)
- Adam Beales - email@example.com
- Rutvij Bhavsar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vincenzo Fiorentino - email@example.com
- Shashaank Khanna - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harkan Kirk-Karakaya - email@example.com
- Nikos Koutsonikos Kouloumpis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bradley Lang - email@example.com
- Vasileios Letsios - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ricky Li - email@example.com
- Alistair Mansfield - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximilian Heinz Ruep - email@example.com
- Kuntal Sengupta - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Serrano Blanco - email@example.com
- Diego Vidal Cruz Prieto - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berend Visser - email@example.com
- Laurens Walleghem - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Winstone - email@example.com
We host regular seminars, lectures, study groups and informal meetings throughout the year.
There are no events to show here right now. Please check back another time.
Push the boundaries of knowledge in our supportive and stimulating environment.