We have broad research interests with applications in various fields from finance to biology.
Our group works with mainstream statistics to develop new methodologies which we apply to real-life problems.
We consistently produce world-class research and frequently publish our findings in international journals.
We promote a collaborative research culture, building a strong network with first-class universities in the USA, including Columbia University, Princeton University and Yale University.
Candidates interested in pursuing PhD study in statistics or probability are encouraged to get in contact with us.
- Dingjia Cao - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samuel Carmichael - email@example.com
- Jonathan Embleton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jingkai Hong - email@example.com
- Peiyun Hu - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcos Lourenco - email@example.com
- Oliver Matheau-Raven - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roberta Merli - email@example.com
- Haoxuan Zhang - firstname.lastname@example.org
We host regular seminars, lectures, study groups and informal meetings throughout the year.
Push the boundaries of knowledge in our supportive and stimulating environment.
Study our specialist Statistics and Computational Finance Masters course.Explore our course