Conference: Legal Research for Social Impact
Posted on 21 July 2022
Civil society, Universities and Government all want research that has impact.
This event is for anyone wanting to commission, develop or collaborate on legal research where the ultimate outcome is positive change to people’s lives and living conditions.
Who this event is for:
- Legal researchers or those commissioning research working towards social change at NGOs and Universities.
- Policy professionals, campaigners and lawyers using research to inform action.
As delegates you will learn:
- What the impact agenda is and why it matters to researchers, lawyers, civil society, and Government
- To define and measure impact in the context of legal research
- How to collaborate to build relationships, projects and co-produce impactful research
- What support is available for impactful research, from universities and funders, and how organisations might access this
- Discuss perceptions of failure in impact
Ticketing, location, programme:
- Please note that ‘standard tickets’ are for all delegates except post graduate researchers and full time undergraduate students, who have their own ticket prices.
- If your organisation has very limited budgets for training and you want to attend we will consider subsidised or guest places. Please e-mail email@example.com to discuss.
- The event is being held at York Law School campus. We have made start time accessible to those travelling to attend.
- Tickets include all refreshments, lunch and drinks reception at 6pm.
For full information including booking please see: https://publiclawproject.org.uk/events/legal-research-for-social-impact/