We are delighted to lead and be a part of a number of essential networks and advisory boards that are supporting the safe introduction of robotics and autonomous systems.
Australian Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (AAAiH)
- AAIP will support the Safety, Quality and Ethics Program at AAAiH, helping to ensure that those accessing health systems receive safe and ethical care from AI-enabled services.
BSI Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Advisory Board
- Professor John McDermid has been appointed Chair of BSI’s CAV Advisory Board.
City of York Council Smart Travel Evolution Programme (STEP)
- Professor John McDermid is a member of the STEP advisory group.
- Professor John McDermid is an advisor to autonomous transport company Five AI.
Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Professor John McDermid is a non-executive director on the HSE Board.
Safety of Autonomous Systems Working Group
- Dr Rob Alexander leads the Safety-Critical Systems Club Safety of Autonomous Systems Working Group.
Springer’s Computing journal
- Dr Radu Calinescu is a member of the editorial board for Springer's Computing journal for the area of autonomic, adaptive and dependable computing.
UK-RAS Network Strategic Task Group
- AAIP is a member of the UK-RAS Network Skills and Education in Robotics and Autonomous Systems strategic task group.
Zenzic's UK Connected and Automated Mobility Roadmap
- AAIP is part of Zenzic's UK Connected and Automated Mobility Roadmap to 2030: CAM Creators Update.