Get involved with One Planet Week 2020
Posted on 6 February 2020
One Planet Week is back from 10 to 16 February. There’s a packed list of events, workshops and open lectures to get involved with supporting this year’s theme, Zero Carbon.
Whether you’re interested in finding out more about sustainability issues, want to try something new or just love good food, there’s a variety of events to get involved with this One Planet Week, including:
- Two tree planting volunteering sessions aiming to plant 1,000 trees in a single day.
- Open lectures and panels from the Teaching and Learning Forum, Interdisciplinary Global Development Centre, Department of Environment and Geography, Green Chemistry and Alumni Association.
- A collaboration between the GIKI app and campus Nisa stores to help you find low carbon and more sustainable food options.
- Food tasting and meal events at Vedge, Vanbrugh Cafe and the Piazza building, as well as a WILD Magazine cafe crawl.
- A climate change timeline display to look out for in the library.
You can find the full list of events on the One Planet Week web page.
We look forward to seeing you there!
One Planet Week