The critical corporate and financial law research cluster includes:
- Business history and culture
- Corporate social responsibility
- Critical corporate law
- Financial crime
- Political economy
- Arvind, TT, Gray, J. & Wilson, S 2018, Financial Elites, Law, and Regulation: A Historical Perspective. in Financial Elites and European Banking: Historical Perspectives. The Oxford University Press
- Cismas, I & Cammarano, S 2016, 'Whose Right and Who's Right? The US Supreme Court v. The European Court of Human Rights on Corporate Exercise of Religion', Boston University International Law Journal , vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 2-44.
- Talbot, L 2016, Trying to Change the World with Company Law? Some Problems.
- Wilson, S 2017, Financial Crises and Financial Crime: “Transformative understandings” of Crime, Past Present and Future. in N Ryder, U Turksen & J Tucker (eds), The Financial Crisis and White Collar Crime : Legislative and Policy Responses. Routledge , pp. 342-359.
Push the boundaries of knowledge in our supportive and stimulating environment.Study with us