Discounted Apple products - update
Posted on 29 March 2016
Following Apple's announcement that they will no longer offer discounts to HE customers, we are pleased to inform you that we will be partnering with Stone for discounted Apple purchases from this point forward.
Stone will upload the Apple catalogue onto York ePurchase by Friday 1 April. Once this is available, departments can begin placing orders.
For personal purchases, Stone will be setting up a University branded portal (similar to the Apple Store), again by Friday.
In the meantime, Stone can be contacted directly on 08448 549800, or via their website.
Advantages of using Stone:
- Purchases can be made using existing procurement systems (YEP)
- Discounts are similar to those previously provided by the Apple HE store
- Additional warranty and insurance are available with Stone's Return To Base service. Repairs are carried out by Apple certified technicians at Stone
- Full Apple catalogue is available
- Stone are an existing hardware provider to the University, and we have a dedicated Account Manager.
Please remember that after Friday 1 April, the Apple retail store will no longer be providing an HE discount.