IT training - Autumn and Spring terms
Posted on 18 September 2015
Our IT training sessions for Autumn and Spring term are now available for University staff and Postgraduate Researchers.
The training sessions cover topics including:
- Collaborative content and media
- Collaborative office working
- Essential Access
- Essential Spreadsheets
- Google apps script
Staff can book onto these courses from the University of York Learning Management System, and Postgraduate Researchers from Skills Forge.
In addition to these courses, we also offer:
- Bespoke training and consultation, where appropriate, to groups of staff
- Bespoke researcher-focused training, including Word for theses, Desktop Endnote for bibliographic management, and Creative PowerPoint. These are available for Postgraduate Researchers to book via Skills Forge.
- A session for taught students on managing information, which focuses on the Endnote Online tool.