At York, we bring together bold researchers and experts from across fields to find new answers for businesses. We untangle complexities of all sizes.
Whatever your need, our experts will provide specialist insight and advice.
Browse our research and discover how we're using innovation to find solutions for various organisations.
What we offer
We can provide advice, guidance and support throughout the duration of your project. Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional practice work, such as accounting or social work
- Consultancy services
- Routine analysis, testing and validation
- Market research and technology audits
- Advising on protocols for clinical trials
- Technical and strategic advice
- Feasibility and scoping studies
- Expert witness services
- Reviewing policies and procedures.
We understand that every organisation is unique and has different needs. We can discuss bespoke services with you to suit your individual requirements.
The contracting process
As part of any collaboration, the University enters into contracts with third parties. Your contract will be drafted and/or reviewed by our Research and Knowledge Exchange Contracts team (RKEC). Find out more about the University’s contracting positions and explanations as to why these are in place: