Find out about postgraduate study in a relaxed setting at our Postgraduate Cafés.
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 - What's a PhD?
- Wednesday 5 June 2019 - Undergraduate to postgraduate: what's the difference?
All postgraduate café events will run from 4.30-6pm in V/C/026.
The events are informal opportunities to chat and ask questions. There are conversation themes so that you can choose the one most relevant to you, but you'll have the chance to ask questions about any area of PG study so don’t worry if you can’t make the most relevant session. You don't have to stay the whole time, you’re welcome to drop in and out.
What happens at these events?
- Chat with current Masters and PhD students at York about what studying at postgraduate level is really like.
- Find out about funding, applying and postgraduate life.
- Enjoy a tea or a coffee and a slice of cake.