The Policy is the responsibility of the Standing Committee on Assessment, and will be reviewed periodically.
If there are any questions about the policy or its implementation, they should be directed to the Assistant Registrar: Student Progress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students being investigated for academic misconduct are advised to contact the YUSU Advice and Support Centre at email@example.com or the GSA Representation, Advice and Welfare Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Misconduct Policy 2020-21 (PDF , 1,798kb)
- Academic Misconduct Policy 2019-20 (PDF , 1,621kb)
- Academic Misconduct Policy, Guidelines and Procedures 2018/19
- Academic Misconduct Policy, Guidelines and Procedures Revised for 2017-8
- Academic Misconduct Policy, Guidelines and Procedures Revised for 2016-7
To report suspected academic misconduct, please send an email to email@example.com. The following template has been developed to help you provide the information that Academic Misconduct administrators and panels need.
- Assistant Registrar: Student Progress
- Academic Misconduct Administrators