Payroll and Salaries

Including information on National Insurance numbers as well as salary rates for employees of the University.

  • Payroll and Salaries
  • MyView (use to view and update your information held in the University's personnel and payroll system - includes view payslip information - staff only)

Who to contact

Payroll Office
Market Square
Tel: 01904 322115
Fax: 01904 324412

Rob Oxley
Senior Salaries Assistant
Tel: 01904 322455