Accessibility statement

Immigration and visa enquiries

What should you look out for?

International students will often have queries about their visas especially when they are approaching the end of their course or need a renewal or extension. Visa rules and immigration laws are complicated and advice is regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) so legally must only be given by specialists.

What should you do?

Direct the student to the International Student Support team in the Student Hub.
Tel: 01904 324140
You can also visit the support for international students webpage.

What happens next?

A specialist will be able to support the student with all aspects of their query and offer them a one-to-one appointment if needed.