We're proud to be part of a number of collaborations involving higher education institutions, schools, colleges, charities, trusts and other organisations.
Collectively we're working hard to support talented young people to reach their full potential no matter what their background is, through a range of inspirational outreach programmes and activities.
Our current partnerships and collaborations include:
- Advancing Access (advancingaccess.ac.uk): we're one of 24 leading universities, working together to provide free CPD resources and events for teachers and advisers to support student progression.
- Into University: We work with IntoUniversity to provide local learning centres where young people are inspired to achieve
- The Elephant Group: A charity we work with to help ensure underrepresented state school students have access to higher education.
- Roots to Success: a collaborative project between the University of York, York St John University, York College and Askham Bryan.
- Pathways to Medicine: a partnership run in conjunction with the Sutton Trust.
- Realising Opportunities: a collaboration involving a group of research-intensive universities.
- School Governance Network: We are eager to support those volunteering as school governors, and those who are interested in learning more about what being a school governor means.
Our annual conference gives you the chance to engage with practitioners.Find out more