We're proud to be part of a number of collaborations involving higher education institutions, schools, colleges, charities, trusts and other organisations.
Collectively we're working hard to support talented young people to reach their full potential no matter what their background is, through a range of inspirational outreach programmes and activities.
Our current partnerships and collaborations include:
- Advancing Access (advancingaccess.ac.uk): we're one of 24 leading universities, working together to provide free CPD resources and events for teachers and advisers to support student progression.
- Into University: We work with IntoUniversity to provide local learning centres where young people are inspired to achieve.
- Pathways to Medicine: a partnership run in conjunction with the Sutton Trust.
- Realising Opportunities: a collaboration involving a group of research-intensive universities.
- School Governance Network: We are eager to support those volunteering as school governors, and those who are interested in learning more about what being a school governor means.
- Our work with current students: We work with a range of current university students from different backgrounds and experiences to help inform and support our work.
- Aspire Together: We're working on a programme that aims to support families from South Asian backgrounds and help them make informed decisions about higher education.
- OnTrack: a collaborative programme for care experienced young people aged 10 to 25, providing them with the opportunity to explore higher education.
Our annual conference gives you the chance to engage with practitioners.Find out more