COVID-19 updateDue to the global Covid-19 pandemic, the Department of Politics is following the advice of the UK Government and the University of York and all staff are now working from home. If you wish to contact student services please email:
- UG Self Isolation Forms and Queries - Karen Saxton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UG Stage 1 including ECA and SSP Claims - Karen Saxton (email@example.com)
- UG Stage 2, 3 and 4 including ECA and SSP Claims - Chris Clegg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UG BA in Global Development - Laura Oxford (email@example.com)
- UG wellbeing and academic support and concerns - Sue Leatt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Postgraduate queries - email@example.com
- For our incoming and current students, overviews of our 2020-21 plans for Stage 1 (PDF , 107kb), Stage 2 (PDF , 106kb), and Stage 3 (PDF , 106kb) teaching and assessment are now available.
- Please see our Consultation Response (PDF , 114kb) for additional information on and clarification of our plans
Our courses place you at the heart of current political thinking, research and debate. Find out more about our department.
Posted on Tuesday 29 September 2020
10 Scholarships up for grabs
Posted on Thursday 17 September 2020
Governance After Brexit
Posted on Tuesday 8 September 2020
Sara Van Goozen's latest opinion piece
6.30PM, Zoom Event
Professor Emma Crewe
The Department of Politics holds an Athena SWAN Bronze Award. Find out more.