LFA short courses in term 3
Do you want to learn or practise a language at a relaxed pace in an informal setting?
Then one of our short courses should meet your needs.
Our short courses :
- are non-assessed
- are open to everyone - students, university staff and the general public
- run for 8 consecutive weeks (from w/c 26th April 2021)
- Language for Intercultural understanding (non-Romanised languages for beginners)
- Language for Everyday Communication (beginners and post-beginners)
- Language for Conversation and Culture (intermediate and advanced)
- consist of 1-hour online class per week + 1 hour of engaging guided activities to be completed weekly, at your leisure
Booking is now open, and closes on Tuesday 20 April 2021.
(Booking will be temporarily unavailable from 7 to 9 April due to an e:Vision update.)
Learn a new language or take your language skills to the next level with one of the University of York’s Languages for All (LFA) courses. We offer courses in around 14 languages, from Medieval Latin to Spanish, from Arabic to Chinese. All of our courses are delivered by staff from the University of York’s Department of Language and Linguistic Science. Whether you are a student, a member of staff or a member of the public, we have a course for you.
Students’ performance will be monitored through formative work throughout the year and assessed via an end of year online exam. Assessment details will be available by the start of the module.
If you have any queries please get in touch:
- +44 1904 322493