Some University accommodation includes one evening meal per week during semester time, which we call College nights.
College nights does not run during vacation periods.
College meals are a great way to meet other students from your accommodation and spend time with flatmates.
Choose from a variety of options, cooked by our award-winning professionals.
How do College nights work?
You'll have dinner on campus at the Piazza restaurant one evening each week, with other students who live in your accommodation.
All you need to do is turn up at the Piazza restaurant on your allocated evening and present your University ID card at the checkout.
- Dinner is served from 5pm to 7.15pm
- Monday - Goodricke College
- Tuesday - Constantine College
- Wednesday - Anne Lister College
- Thursday - Langwith College
- Friday - David Kato College
If you want to take food away, you'll need to bring your own container with you. If you lose or damage your University ID card you'll need to get a new one.
Sign up to our newsletter to get details of the upcoming week's menu.
What can I eat?
- Dinner includes a soup and a main course or a main course and dessert.
- We sometimes offer themed menus or promotions which may meal you can have three courses.
- Example menu (PDF , 1,432kb)