If you live in catered accommodation, you get breakfast and dinner included in the price every weekday during semester.
Catered accommodation does not run during vacation periods.
Why choose catered accommodation?
You won't have to worry about what to cook or what to budget for food.
Choose from a variety of options, cooked by our award-winning professionals.
It's a great way to meet other students from your college and catch up with flatmates.
How does catered accommodation work?
Turn up to your college's dining hall at mealtimes and present your University ID card at the checkout.
- Breakfast is served from 8am to 10.30am
- Dinner is served from 5pm to 7.15pm
If you want to take food away, you'll need to bring your own container with you. If you lose or damage your University ID card you'll need to get a new one.
Where is my dining hall?
- Derwent students: Derwent Dining
- James students: Roger Kirk Centre Galleria Restaurant
- Vanbrugh students: Vanbrugh Dining
- Vanbrugh students living in Fairfax House: Continental breakfast only at Fairfax House and dinner at Vanbrugh Dining
If you have an allergy or dietary requirement please contact us to discuss before selecting catered accommodation as your preferred choice.
Breakfast includes fruit juice, tea, coffee, two slices of toast/bread with butter and preserve and five items from our menu.
Dinner includes soup and a main course or a main course and dessert. See an example menu for the week: