Digital technologies have reshaped the media landscape in powerful ways, altering not only media texts themselves but also the way they are produced, experienced, circulated, and critiqued.
We're exploring these issues in various ways, including:
- analysing digital screen aesthetics
- exploring the use of artificial intelligence in theatre productions
- researching the digital framing of the past in contemporary TV
- investigating the arrangement of digital creative hubs
- surveying digital transmedia filmmaking