Campus Bus Services contract with First Your Bus 66
Your Bus 66 will operate term-time buses at a frequency of 7/8 minutes during the day and every hour from Midnight till 7am
Location of the bus stop at the Railway Station
Location of the bus stop at the Railway Station - Exit the railway station through the main entrance, and cross the zebra crossing from where the taxi rank and drop off areas are located. Cross the second zebra crossing to a small island where you can catch Your Bus 66
If you show your valid train ticket for that day to the Your Bus driver at the railway station stop you will get a discounted return bus ticket to the University of York £1.50 a saving of 50p!
Other University Services -
Bus services to and from The University are run by a number of operators. For full details consult the York Journey Planner.
Useful Links to External Websites
- http://www.eyms.co.uk -
- http://www.plusbus.info - Purchase tickets to combine your rail and bus travel onto one ticket at a reduced cost
- http://www.nationalexpress.com - Book national coach travel
- Journey Planner website - information on all bus services in York.
- City of York Council website - helpful information for travelling around the City of York.
- http://www.yorkbus.co.uk/TransdevYork.htm the number 44
information is also available from the Market Square Information Centre or Sustainable Travel and Transport Manager