- Cameras - Two Arri Alexa Mini's, Red Epic Dragon 6K, Red Epic 5K and RED One 4K digital cinema camera packages
- Lenses - PL mount cine prime and cine zoom lenses from Zeiss, Angenieux, Red and Sony
- We also use Sony PMW-200 and Panasonic HPX171 HD cameras recording resolutions up to 1080p, and GoPro Hero4 rigs with potential for shooting 4K on PMW-F5 and PXW-FS7 cine cameras
- In keeping with professional practice, camera packages can include a full matte box, follow focus and external monitors to enable true digital cinema-style production when it is required
- Support systems by Ronford-Baker, O'Connor, Vinten; location lighting from Arri, Kino, Dedo, Ianiro; grip equipment from Arri, Matthews and Losmandy all ensure that both location and studio shooting are fully supported
- We feature industry standard production sound equipment including Sound Devices mixers and microphones from Schoeps, DPA, Neumann, AKG, Sennheiser, Sanken, Shure and Rode, and a full complement of related accessories. We also have an extensive collection of specialist audio equipment such as B-format mics (both SoundField and Sennheiser), multiple binaural dummy heads (Neumann and Soundman), Scheops DMS, Ambient ASF-1 hydrophone and various surround arrays
- We have three Apple Mac populated post production labs. One Post-Graduate lab equipped with 6-core Apple Mac Pros, and two Under-Graduate labs containing mac mini workstations each with a dedicated external GPU and 4k screen.
- The UG and PG labs feature Adobe CC suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition), Pro Tools, Logic Pro and numerous other industry standard packages. The PG lab also features The Foundry's Nuke and Autodesk Maya for visual and 3D effects. Unity and processing are available for programming. The UG labs' 75 machines and the PG lab's 19 are each capable of streaming two 1080p XDCAM streams to each workstation concurrently from a 500TB central file store.
- HD, 2K and 4K Picture finishing suites with colour grading and effects by Davinci Resolve Studio, and Nucoda Film master. Equipped with Resolve hardware panels, Eizo grading monitors, and decorated in neutral colours with controllable lighting.
- We have 5 industry standard audio suites. 2 dedicated recording studios for ADR, Foley and sound effects. (ADR is Automated Dialogue Replacement, where the speech recorded on location can be replaced by the actor saying the lines again in the studio; Foleys are live sound effects that have to exactly match the picture, such as footsteps and clothes rustle). Both studios have AMS Neve Genesys black mixing consoles and dedicated live rooms. We also have 3 Final mix studios with Avid S6 desks. S6 is the current flagship mixing console used in the vast majority of mixing stages in the major UK production facilities. 2 of our Final mix studios have Dolby Atmos speaker systems.
- We have a commercial spec 120 seat cinema with a 4K NEC cinema projector, Doremi DCP playout machine, Dolby 7.1 speaker sysetm with CP750 processor. The cinema also has a Pro Tools Ultimate HDX 1 system with AVID S3 and Dock for test mix playback.
- We also have a Foley/ADR suite for recording sound effects and replacement dialogue. (ADR is Automated Dialogue Replacement, where the speech recorded on location can be replaced by the actor saying the lines again in the studio; Foleys are live sound effects that have to exactly match the picture, such as footsteps and clothes rustle).