Our Virtual Open Days are the ideal way to find out more about postgraduate study at York.
The next event will take place on 6 February 2020, from 12 to 2pm.
What happens at the events?
Visit department chat rooms
- Speak directly to academic and support staff
- Ask questions on a range of topics including teaching, assessment and course content
- Find out about department funding, the application process and your personal statement
- Discover the support and funding opportunities available if you're an international student
Visit the Student Lounge
- Talk to current masters and PhD students about postgraduate life
- Discover the York experience - the city, the community, where to live, eat, and go out
- Ask about balancing study, work and other life commitments
- Where our ambassador subjects match yours, gain an insight into study in your prospective department.
If your department is not listed below as attending the event, please contact us for more information at email@example.com.
Find out how our Virtual Open Days work: Virtual Open Days user guide (PDF , 1,334kb)