Our Virtual Open Days are the ideal way to find out more about postgraduate study at York.
Our next events will be taking place in November. Further details will be available nearer to the time.
What happens at the events?
At these live events you can chat with academic staff and students about studying and life at York.
- Study options: chat to academic staff about our taught and research courses
- Applying: get one-to-one guidance on the admissions process
- Funding: discover what funding opportunities could be available to you
- Accommodation: find out about campus accommodation options and private-rented accommodation in York
- International students: find out about funding opportunities, visas and immigration information and how we support international students
- The student insight: talk to current students about what it's really like to study and live in York
- Explore our campus: take a virtual look of our campus and study facilities, including our library and postgraduate study spaces
Find out how our Virtual Open Days work: Virtual Open Days user guide (PDF , 1,115kb)