Our Virtual Open Days are the ideal way to find out more about postgraduate study at York.
Our next events will take place in November.
What happens at the events?
- Study options: chat to academic staff about our taught and research courses
- Applying: get one-to-one guidance on the admissions process
- Funding: discover what funding opportunities could be available to you
- Accommodation: find out about campus accommodation options and private-rented accommodation in York
- International students: find out about funding opportunities, visas and immigration information and how we support international students
- The student insight: talk to current students about what it's really like to study and live in York
- Explore our campus: take a virtual look at our campus and study facilities, including our library and postgraduate study spaces
Find out how our Virtual Open Days work: Virtual Open Days user guide (PDF , 1,334kb)