Come and visit us on campus for a taster of some of our taught Masters degrees.
Our next Masters taster events will be taking place on:
- 28 February 2018, Science
- 7 March 2018, Social Sciences
- 14 March 2018, Arts & Humanities
More details will be available soon.
What happens on the day?
- Attend a taster lecture
- Join a Q&A session with key departmental and academic staff
- Meet current students to find out about studying a Masters here
- Find out about financing your studies
- Learn more about careers after postgraduate study
- Take an optional tour of our beautiful green campus.
Other ways to meet us
- You can meet us online at our Virtual Open Days in February, June or November.