The facilities in ReCSS are available for use by departments within the Faculty of Social Sciences.
We have study and social areas, as well as bookable rooms. We host doctoral researchers, providing desk space and social areas. We also have an office for academic visitors.
For up to 50 people with screen, projector, PC, hearing loop.
For up to 28 people, with screen, projector, PC, hearing loop.
For up to 12 people, with LCD screen, PC, hearing loop, lectern.
Study and social space
For social sciences PhD students
- building open to you 24 hours a day
- printing, photocopying and scanning facilities on first and second floors
- your own desks and drawers
- shared bookcases
- lockers for secure storage
- kitchens and social space with seating and coffee tables
Research funding and support
We may be able to help you find funding for your research project.
Find out more
ReCSS Research Awards
Our interdisciplinary research funding schemeRead more
Meet the ReCCS management teamFind out more
More information about postgraduate fundingRead more