- SPRU seminars -
- Social media from a funder's perspective, Jonathan Connor, Senior Digital Communications Manager, Economic and Social Research Council - Tuesday 4 June 2013 - ARRC Auditorium, 1.15-2.15pm
- Further seminars in the series
- 'Life story work with people with dementia', workshop by Kate Gridley and colleagues from Dementia UK and Innovations in Dementia, Community Care Live, London, 22 May 2013.
- 'Council-managed personal budgets: choice and flexibility of home care for older people?', Making Research Count seminar by Parvaneh Rabiee, York, 5 June 2013.
- 'Parents' roles and involvement in young adults' clinic appointments', presentation by Lucy Stuttard at the 36th European Cystic Fibrosis Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, 13 June 2013. Abstract.
- 'Bereavement: economic impact for the family', keynote presentation by Anne Corden at New Economies of Death, Centre for Death and Society, University of Bath Annual Conference, Bath, 29-30 June 2013.
- 'Ineligible for services, under-funded services, and challenging economic times: difficulties facing young people with high-functioning autism and Asperger’s Syndrome as they transition to adult services and adulthood', presentation by Nicola Moran at Social Policy in Challenging Times, Social Policy Association Annual Conference, Sheffield, 8-10 July 2013. Abstract.
- Gillian Parker will be speaking at Effective support for carers, the fourth seminar in an ESRC funded series Carers in the 21st Century: Developing the Evidence Base, at the University of Surrey on 9 September 2013. The title of her presentation will be 'Costs and effectiveness of interventions to support carers: international evidence'.