Modelling Large-Scale Time Series
This is a one-day workshop on new models and methods for analysing large-scale time series data.
There will be six talks from some of the leading experts in the UK. The aim of the workshop is to provide a platform for researchers to exchange new ideas and developments in the area. It also provides networking opportunities for early-career researchers and PhD students.
The workshop is organised by Degui Li (York) and Chenlei Leng (Warwick), with the funding support from the grant by Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research.
To attend this workshop, please email Haoxuan Zhang (email@example.com).
Registration is free.
About the speakers
Confirmed speakers for this event include:
- Mingli Chen (University of Warwick)
- George Kapetanios (King's College London)
- Dennis Kristensen (University College London)
- Yongcheol Shin (University of York)
- Robert Taylor (University of Essex)
- Qiwei Yao (London School of Economics)