Outstanding result for Chemistry at the YUSU Excellence in Teaching and Supervision Awards
Posted on 27 June 2013
The Department of Chemistry won five awards in the YUSU Excellence in Teaching and Supervision Awards on Wednesday 26 June.
- Chemistry won Best Teaching Department
- Jane Thomas-Oates won Supervisor of the Year
- Paul Clarke won Highly commended for the use of Technology in Teaching'
- Kate Horner won Demonstrator of the Year
- Jon Holmes won Highly commended in the category of Demonstrator of the Year
Further recognition of the high quality of teaching offered throughout the Department by academic staff and graduate demonstrators alike. Congratulations to all the winners who were nominated by the undergraduate students.
Jane Thomas-Oates, Martin Cockett (accepted best teaching department), Paul Clarke, Kate Horner and Jon Holmes