Tuesday 10 June 2014, 9.30AM
Speaker(s): Speakers include Bart Forier of Nitto; Tony Duncan of Circa Group and Peter Fisk Associates; as well as solvents researchers from the GCCE
- Learn which widely used solvents will be restricted / banned in the near future and the alternatives that the Green Chemisry Centre of Excellence can help to find.
- Find out why alternative solvents are sustainable and economically attractive compared with conventional organic solvents.
- Guidance on how we can help your business with greener solvents from our experts in solvents research
- Listen to talks from companies that can supply alternative solvents and those who are currently benefitting from using them
- Opportunities for knowledge transfer, discussion and networking
- Tours of our brand new facilities and research laboratories
Who Should Attend?
This conference would be of interest to:
- Those working in all areas where solvents are used including chemicals and pharmaceuticals, cleaning, formulations, inks and pigments, extractions and analysis.
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Regional SMEs, who are entitled to fully funded business assists from experts in the GCCE*.
Full Event Programme to Follow Shortly
Register your place for free
* Eligible businesses are those SMEs operating in Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire (excluding South Yorkshire). Most sectors are eligible so please ask a member of Wastevalor staff at the event for further details.
Location: Industrial Engagement Facility (IEF), Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence, Department of Chemistry, University of York
Admission: Admission is free contact Katy Holiday
Telephone: 01904 324477