Bio-Based Polymer Day
Thursday 17 July 2014, 10.30AM to 4.30pm
Speaker(s): Presentations from experts in polymer chemistry on the extraction of chemicals from waste biomass, using energy efficient and green techniques
- Learn about the new EPSRC– backed research project investigating the conversion of waste biomass and waste CO2 into commercial polymers.
- Presentations from experts in polymer chemistry on the extraction of chemicals from wastebiomass, using energy efficient and green techniques
- Expert consultancy advice on how we can help your business with bio-based polymers
- Opportunities for knowledge transfer, discussion and networking
- Tours of our brand new facilities and research laboratories
Who Should Attend?
- Monomer, catalyst and polymer producers
- Polymer product users
- Biomass producers and companies interested in biomass conversion to platform chemicals
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Regional SMEs, who are entitled to fully funded business assists from experts in the GCCE.
If you would be interested in giving a talk (of which there is some limited space for) or exhibiting a poster at this event, please get in contact. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Event Programme to Follow Shortly
Register your place for free
Location: Industrial Engagement Facility (IEF), Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence, Department of Chemistry, University of York