Our relatively small size makes for a vibrant and closely integrated community where scholarly enquiry is actively supported and able to thrive. Our aim is to ensure that your postgraduate experience is characterised by a high standard of learning and research.
We offer a growing range of postgraduate programmes, led by a dynamic team of experienced academics, who are committed to the best methods of legal education.
We currently offer three taught courses:
Note: we also offer a graduate entry two year LLB (Senior Status) programme for students with a first degree in a different discipline who want to study for an English law degree. LLB Law (Senior Status)
- LLM in International Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM in International Human Rights Law and Practice
- LLM in the Theory and Practice of Clinical Legal Education
MPhil / PhD
We also welcome proposals for supervised research MPhil / PhD degrees in a wide range of areas. See:
- What some of our current research students are investigating
- Our staff profiles for areas of research interest
For the academic year 2015-16 please see the Postgraduate study pages for further information