- Department of Social Policy and Social Work
- University of York.
- SPRU video
- Queen's Anniversary Prize
- SPRUnews - news stories from SPRU
- Latest report - latest research to be released
- Latest project - new research projects in the unit
- SPRU seminars - list of forthcoming seminars
- feedback - contact details for feedback
- text version - change text size and colour scheme to suit
- pdf - information about pdf format readers
- email alerts - - join our email list for news of our latest research findings.
- RSS - join one of our RSS feeds to get news of the latest research
- SPRU News - the latest events and initiatives that our researchers are involved with ...
- New publications - the latest research output from SPRU: journal articles, reports, research summaries, etc...
- New research projects - find out which new areas of research we are embarking on ...
- New reports available - the latest research, available free to download ...
- SPRU seminar series - this year's programme of seminars by external speakers at SPRU
Research by Topic
Find lists of our current and completed research projects gathered together by topic...
- People - carers, disabled children, older people, vulnerable children ...
- Welfare - employment, disability, families, welfare to work ...
- Support Services - inclusion, personalisation, evaluation, development ...
- Life Events and Problems -leaving care, mental health, poverty, housing, fostering ...
- Research Methods - qualitative, mixed methods, conversation analysis ...
Research by Team
Find lists of our current and completed research projects by the team that worked on them. Cross team projects appear in listings for both teams involved.
- Children and Families Research Projects
- Children and Young People's Social Work Research Projects
- Adults, Older People and Carers Research Projects
- Welfare and Employment Research Projects
- Department of Health Research Programmes at SPRU
- Research by subject
- Children and young people with health issues
- Child well-being
- Crime and youth justice
- Families and parenting
- Social exclusion, income and poverty
- Looked after children
- Research methodologies
- Runaways and children on the edge of care
- Social care and related services
- Social security
- Browse all SPRU's publications together
- Search for specific categories of publications
- Report Downloads
- Research Works - report summaries - 2006 to latest
- Annual Reports
- Forthcoming events - presentations by SPRU staff at national and international conferences, seminars organised by SPRU.
- History and ethos of SPRU
- Children and Families Team
- Children and Young People's Social Work Team
- Adults, Older People and Carers Team
- Welfare and Employment Team
- Our affiliations
- Contact / Directions