If you are interested in adding audio or video content to your web pages, there are help and resources available to support you.
See audio for help and advice on:
See video for help and advice on:
Where to go for help and advice
- The University's Audio Visual Unit provides a range of services including equipment and technical staff to support teaching in term-time and conference business in vacation.
- The Communications Office owns a number of digital audio recorders which can be borrowed for audio recording.
- We can provide basic training in recording, editing and delivering online audio content.
- Advice on the creation of video is also available.
E-Learning Development Team
- The E-Learning Development Team can support you in developing and making available learning and teaching resources for delivery via the VLE.
- IT Services can help you to deliver video via the streaming service.
Other sources of help
- The JISC Digital Media website is a great source of advice for dealing with all types of multimedia.