Accessibility statement

Research related projects

The majority of projects relating to research and research related activities (including PGR Studentship, consultancy) are relatively easy to define as either research, studentship, CPD, consultancy or research related.

Where the project type is clear you should either, use Worktribe to cost the grant using a research (R code) or a research related (GR code) template, or follow the current process for CPD, Studentship and Consultancy

CPD, Consultancy and studentships are managed, as previously, outside of Worktribe.

There is further guidance available below in Research related codes definitions but if you are still unsure please use the Research and research related grants form to request a review. A decision will be made as quickly as possible

Around 45,000 trees and shrubs have been planted on campus

Other contracts

If your project is not classified as research it may be classified as: