Krebs Memorial Scholarship
For applicants of any nationality looking to study for a PhD in biomedical sciences.
Open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
For those studying for a PhD in Biology or PhD in Chemistry, dependent on the focus of the project.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must be planning to study for a PhD in biochemistry or an allied biomedical science.
- Applicants must be in the top 5% of PhD candidates (and would need a support letter to be able to confirm this).
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate either of the following:
- Applicant’s promising research career has been interrupted for quite extraordinary non-academic reasons, eg outbreak of war, outbreak of disease (eg global pandemic), having to flee from country of origin, or becoming a refugee.
- Applicant must be ineligible for an award from public funds.