Proteomics & Biological Mass Spectrometry Equipment
We are fortunate in having access to state-of-the-art instruments in the Centre of Excellence in Mass Spectrometry at the University of York.
Our facilities provide the latest in capabilities for glycomics, metabolomics, proteomics and other mass spectrometry-based analyses.
- Bruker maXis high-performance UHR-TOF (soon to be upgraded to the new HD™ specification with >75,000 resolution at 50 Hz MS/MS acquisition for greater proteome coverage)
- Bruker solariX FT-ICR-MS with 9.4-Tesla magnet (and soon the new ParaCell™ will give better protein and small-molecule characterisation)
- Bruker ultraflex III MALDI-TOF/TOF
- Bruker HCTultra ion trap with ETD (x2)
- Applied Biosystems API 3000 triple-quadrupole
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements or if you would like to use the instruments.