These pages provide you with a reference point for resources on programme design, learning and teaching, assessment, and evaluation, incorporating guidance on the effective use of centrally supported learning technologies.
Online teaching and assessment: advice and guidance
- COVID-19: Summary resource/guidance page and team updates
- Preparing for Dual Delivery - staff support site
- Recordings and resources from the ASO series of webinars on preparing and delivering teaching for the 2020-21 academic year
If you have other queries or support needs, please contact email@example.com.
Designing programmes and modules
Programme Design and Technology News
- Text help tools
- Defining a digital future for teaching, learning and assessment: What do our students want?
- E-learning at York for new staff
York Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL) handbook