CIEC research enhances the evidence base about good practice in building links between education and industry.
The team carries out research and evaluation into the impact of its resources and programmes, ensuring that they are improved to meet the changing needs of schools and companies.
Evaluation of Children Challenging Industry
Our latest report (due to be published in Spring 2021) will provide an analysis of data from pupils and teachers from 2018 to 2020.
The CCI impact infographics 2018-19 (PDF , 4,328kb) show highlights from this research.
Gender and STEM careers
Joy Parvin's article, published in November 2020 in ASE's Primary Science journal, focuses on the careers of four women working in STEM careers today, and offers guidance for teachers on increasing the science capital of primary children.
- CCI impact report 2017-18 (PDF , 891kb)
- CCI impact report 2016-17 (PDF , 2,775kb)
- CCI impact infographics 2016-17 (PDF , 1,018kb)
- CCI impact report 2012-16 (PDF , 10,855kb)
- CCI impact infographics 2012-16 (PDF , 216kb)
- Call for industry and policy makers 2015 (PDF , 1,797kb)
- CCI impact report 2008-10 (PDF , 1,209kb)
- CCI executive summary 2008-10 (PDF , 321kb)
- CCI longitudinal study report 2002 (PDF , 1,974kb)
- CCI pilot report 1996-99 (PDF , 9,791kb)
- Pilot executive summary 1996-99 (PDF , 6,334kb)