Young Musicians Instrumental Assistantship
This assistant supports the departmental instrumental ensembles, instrumental programme and the Performance Supervisor.
Applications for 2023/24 are open until Thursday 1 June 2023, 2.37pm BST
You'll be required to work around three hours per week during term time.
- managing the library and all associated materials
- maintaining and collating registers for instrumental ensembles
- managing instrument storage, inventory, and maintenance
- managing rehearsal schedules and rehearsal and concert preparation as needed
- assisting with administrative liaison with instrumental teachers
- proposing and implementing development and outreach initiatives
Open to EU, International (non-EU) and UK (home) students.
Open to students in the School of Arts and Creative Technologies.
You must be a student at the University of York to be eligible.
How to apply
Application deadline: Thursday 1 June 2023, 2.37pm BST
Please apply by filling out our application form. You'll be asked to provide any relevant experience you have, what you would bring to the role and why you would be suited to the assistantship.