Young Musicians Choral Assistantship
This assistant supports the School of Arts and Creative Technologies' choral ensembles through various administrative tasks.
You'll be required to work around three hours per week during semester time.
- managing the library and all associated materials
- scheduling and managing auditions, and joining with the conductors in assessing undergraduate auditionees
- managing rehearsal schedules and the mechanics associated with choral concerts
- supporting the preparation of programmes, publicity materials and other literature
- proposing and implementing development and outreach initiatives
- training singers, directing rehearsals, or providing instrumental support, as appropriate
Open to EU, International (non-EU) and UK (home) students.
Open to students in the School of Arts and Creative Technologies.
You must be a student at the University of York to be eligible.