The bio-electromagnetics research involves studies of the interactions of electromagnetic radiation with biological systems. Part of our work is used for non-invasive diagnostics techniques, targeted drug delivery through cell membranes and studies of electromagnetic dosimetry. The techniques involve both numerical simulation and physical measurements.
- A Novel Electromagnetic System for in situ targeted drug delivery
- Reverberation chamber measurement of Human body electromagnetic absorption cross section
- In-vivo Electroporation
- Human Body Composition Measurements using Resonant Cavity Perturbation
- Dielectric Heating for Cryobiology
- Electromagnetic Interference in Hospitals