Contact Us


If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact the people below, who will answer your questions as soon as possible.

In the event of an emergency, always contact Security on 01904 323333.

General questions

For general questions about Constantine College, accommodation or arrivals information, please contact Jacqui Fountain, our College Administrator, at

The College Team also consists of Jonny Lovell the Assistant Head of College, Jeremy Jacob the Head of College and the College Tutors, see here for details.

College Tutor Office Hours

The College Tutors are here to support you whether you want a chat because you're struggling or you're concerned about a flatmate, maybe you'd like to run some ideas past someone.  Whatever is on your mind we're here to help so just pop by during College Tutor Drop ins.

You'll find the Tutors in The Forum Reception, although if they're running an event they might be upstairs.

Student Committee

For questions about student living, College life or the student experience, please contact our Student Committee at

For details of the who's who, see Student representation.

Complaints process

If you have a complaint or concern, please do speak informally to those locally responsible in the first instance at the earliest opportunity to avoid delay in resolving your issue.

  • Your Academic Supervisor can advise on Academic matters.  Here is the Appeals and Complaint process
  • The College Team can help advise, advocate and signpost you towards appropriate support services, especially concerning your college.
  • Your Facilities Manager can help with any facilties issues, such as reported faults that have not been rectified.
  • Accommodation Services are your landlord and can deal with any landlord issues.  Accommodation Services Complaint process
  • YUSU can help advocate with any complaints made against the Univeristy of York. Yusu Support

Please see this website for information about how to submit a complaint and how that complaint is dealt with and how this can be escalated to a formal complaint if you feel that such action is justified.

Reporting student misconduct

All our students should be able to live, learn and research in a peaceful and supportive environment. 

If you experience or witness a disciplinary offence you should report it using the online incident reporting form as soon as possible.

You may complete the form yourself or someone else can do it on your behalf.

Please be aware that we cannot accept anonymous reports. You will have to give your name and contact details.

For full details, see here.