Student and Academic Services Strategy
This strategy will guide and inform our activities in support of the University Plan.
We will provide a high quality student-centred service that will enhance student life, retention, success and progression, and will be recognised as exemplary.
To achieve this Vision, and to support an excellent student experience, Student & Academic Services will pursue the following strategic aims:
- Deliver sector-leading services that enhance student well-being and resilience and provide an environment that enables students to flourish and be active members of the University and wider community
- Provide rewarding and empowering experiences, thereby enhancing student and institutional success
- Provide effective and efficient services, systems, policies and processes underpinned by accurate data
- Embed a culture of working across organisational boundaries, to meet the needs of the institution as a whole
- Work collaboratively with our students, elected student representatives, colleagues in academic departments, other professional services and external stakeholders to promote change, innovation and continuous improvement
- Work with and provide professional development to colleagues to fulfil their role as educators and facilitators of student learning and academic success
- Recruit, develop and recognise talented staff with a ‘can-do’ attitude and in line with institutional values
Each section of the Directorate supports the delivery of these strategic aims via their operational objectives.