Video learning resources
The Replay Service can be used to create audio and video learning resources using the 'at-desk' personal recorder tool. Uses include:
- Supplementary video content and podcasts
- Module introductions and assessment overviews
- Software demonstrations
- Video feedback
- Field trip videos
- Role-plays and interviews with experts
Using the at-desk recorder
You can also use the Panopto App on iOS and Android to upload videos recorded on your mobile device.
How it works
- Using the Panopto Recorder on a PC or Mac, you can record your computer screen and the audio from a built-in or external microphone. Optionally, you can record webcams.
- After making your recording, upload to the Replay system seamlessly via the recorder software.
- Students will access recordings through the Yorkshare VLE module site or a link that you provide by email.
See our advice for how to make effective video learning resources [Google Doc].
Examples of how videos support learning
For general enquiries, advice on using Replay 'at-desk' personal recorder or to provide feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.