Video learning resources
The Replay Service can be used to create audio and video learning resources using the 'at-desk' personal recorder tool. Uses include:
- Supplementary video content and podcasts
- Module introductions and assessment overviews
- Software demonstrations
- Video feedback
- Field trip videos
- Role-plays and interviews with experts
Using the at-desk recorder
Follow our guide to download the software and make your recordings. You can also use the Panopto App on iOS and Android to upload videos recorded on your mobile device.
How it works
- Using the Panopto Recorder on a PC or Mac, you can record your computer screen and the audio from a built-in or external microphone. Optionally, you can record webcams.
- After making your recording, upload to the Replay system seamlessly via the recorder software.
- Students will access recordings through the Yorkshare VLE module site or a link that you provide by email.
See our advice for how to make effective video learning resources [Google Doc].
Examples of how videos support learning
For general enquiries, advice on using Replay 'at-desk' personal recorder or to provide feedback, please contact email@example.com.