Advertise your vacancies
Let our students know about your opportunities. We will support you to promote:
- Graduate jobs, with an immediate or future start date
- Part-time or seasonal work suitable for vacations or alongside study
- Volunteering opportunities
- Internships and placements
- Experiential learning, fellowships and apprenticeships.
Interns provide a cost-effective solution to enable progress in your business and enable your business to identify graduate talent. Our motivated, high-calibre interns deliver a range of predefined business projects from social media to planning, market analysis to supply chain management.
We understand that all businesses have multiple demands on their time nowadays, so our dedicated Internship team can manage the full recruitment and payment administration on your behalf and virtual internships are available.
To ensure everyone benefits, we ask that internship projects provide a tangible outcome for both the company and the student.
Internships can be full time over the summer (June-September) or up to 20 hours per week during term periods.
Placement students provide a superb opportunity for companies to recruit from a diverse range of high calibre, motivated students, enhancing your graduate talent pipeline and providing a cost effective, low risk solution for your business needs.
To minimise the time it takes you to recruit and hire a placement student, we provide a comprehensive service which covers:
- Project scoping
- Expertise in advert & job description writing
- Vacancy marketing
- Shortlisting & arranging interviews
- Pre- and on-placement support
- Dedicated point of contact for queries
- Management procedures in-place to address issues