Core values are what support the achievement of our vision, shape the culture and reflect what we as an organisation value. They are the essence of Estates and Campus Services. Our core values are the underlying principles that create the working environment for Estates and Campus Services to run smoothly.
By stating our values we will create an environment where all staff are aware of the expected behaviour at work and of the opportunity to openly question behaviour that is contrary to our shared Estates and Campus Services values.
- Honesty - we will be honest, consistent and fair in our dealings with our colleagues.
- Diversity - we will be welcoming, inclusive and treat others fairly regardless of race, religion and belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, and marriage and civil partnership status.
- Team Spirit - as individuals, we contribute to building a common team spirit by maintaining positive and professional relationships with all of our colleagues.
- Service Excellence - we take pride in the standard of our work and strive to continuously improve the quality of the service we deliver.
- Appreciating Effort - we value and demonstrate appreciation for the efforts of all team members in achieving our goals.
- Accountability - we acknowledge our responsibility and have the courage to challenge behaviour that is not consistent with our core values and are committed to supporting colleagues to achieve high standards of behaviour.